Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rig

Howdy,

Here's my rig we use for campin', fishin', just gone! Wish I was out there now! Just thought I'd share! Hey, if you want to show us your rig, by all means don't let hog the show. There is room here for everyone! Just thought I'd share. It's been awhile since I was campin' and this gets me back into the swing of things! Thanks for lookin'!

Last edited by renodesertfox; 04-16-2010, 10:11 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Nice Rig I see you have a hitch rack. Do you have to put your license plate on it so it can be seen ?

Comment

Originally posted by demonslaer View Post
      Nice Rig I see you have a hitch rack. Do you have to put your license plate on it so it can be seen ?
      Yes, I have in the past when the load blocks a clear view of the license plate. It is a bit more work, but it ensures that the local police where ever we are at can see our license clearly. Hey, it's been quite some time since you where here at the campfire. How has your outdoor camping gear sales been going? Have you had the time to do any camping?

Comment

Just thought I could remind everyone that I still have my rig(WJ). Jeep Grand Cherokee 2001 with V8. Old Town "Dirigo" Tandem Kayak. And this is the forum for sharing photos. So if anyone wants to show their rig in all it's splendor, don't let me hog the show. Show us yours, of course you could always see the thread "what are you driving" too. Thanks for looking anyway. Just show you that there is more to do here than just chat about campin'!

Comment

Our Rig Is Ready!

Howdy Campateers, we're ready to go. Also our lil' home in Reno. It's the weekend of the Reno River Run so I'm thinkin' everyone will be in Reno and not campin'. The storm too has stalled in the Pacific, so it's really lookin' good for campin'!

Ready to Roll!

Comment

Working...
          X