Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Reminder to Newbys, Wondering

Howdy,
    If you just signed up after reading about the camping chat that goes on here and want to comment but are afraid that you may have to wait a long time to get approved. Newbys should stick to the forum topics of "Camping Chat & Ideas" and/or Tent Camping. I am a Moderator here at camping forums and I'm here almost every day except when I'm camping. I even tell you on a monthly basis when I will be camping or away from the forum for a period that is longer than twenty-four(24) hours. I'm encouraging you Newbees to post in those two forum titles first. I watch them closely and will approve legit campers as soon as I notice them. However if you're a spammer, beware you shall wait until the owner decides what to do with you and I recommend strongly for being banned from the site. If you post an anwser in another sub-title the wait is a tad longer. You know when I first started I posted six replies immediately and it only took a couple of days to get the blessing of being an honest-to-goodness, real life living and humble camper! Thanks for reading and if your smart you'll heed this advice.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Working...
X