Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are my pics turning on their side or upside down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are my pics turning on their side or upside down?

I'm sure it's operator error but don't know what I'm doing to cause this. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1286.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	72885Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1288.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	72886

Re: Why are my pics turning on their side or upside down?

Are you using a 3rd party website like photobucket or Picasso or downloading directly from your computer? Or are you using the instructions for downloading photos that are probably found on this website?

Great start on a camp kitchen! Will you be adding something a top the side of the container to make a stable work space?
    Last edited by NYCgrrl; 03-19-2016, 09:35 PM.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Using the instructions on this forum and downloading straight from my pc. My first few pics were fine so not sure what's changed.

We have a folding table we take along and put the kitchen on that.

Comment

Originally posted by in-tents View Post
        Using the instructions on this forum and downloading straight from my pc. My first few pics were fine so not sure what's changed.

We have a folding table we take along and put the kitchen on that.
        OK..... if you are taking the pics with your smartphone and took it side ways then uploaded to your computer the program knows to flip it automatically or you do it manually using the editor. The thing is when you download to the web the browser (any browser) doesn't have the interchangeable format your other systems do. Sounds complicated right?

Upshot either download to a third party photo sharing program that will allow you to edit if need be; take pictures with the camera upright or just let us all get some neck exercises...it won't kill anybody:D.

Hoping this makes sense.
        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Makes sense to me. Thanks, NYC

Comment

Working...
          X