Bigfoot in yellowstone?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot in yellowstone?!

I do not think bigfoot exist but hec this video is just crazy because humans would have to pull off some dangerous stuff to do it w/out risking their lives.

Video here: http://huntervids.com/videos/bigfoot...son-2015-news/

Re: Bigfoot in yellowstone?!

Well I will be going to Yellowstone this summer. I'll keep my eyes pealed for them. Interesting video, worth the watch.

Comment

The funny thing about digital photography is that when you blow an image up to the point of seeing individual pixels, it becomes pretty much impossible to tell where one thing ends and another begins. The idea that the arms are too long to be human is based on looking at pixels. There is nothing that suggests the arms are too long in the actual footage.

I also find it funny that the image shows the persons moving right to left, but the video indicates they moved left to right (following behind the buffalo, rather than in the opposite direction). If they're bigfeet hunting buffalo as the narrator wants us to believe, then they're not very good.

And, if bigfeet actually exist and have managed to hide from people for how many centuries, WHY would they be walking around in a group at a MAJOR tourist stop in the middle of the day????
      “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

I think the problem is that bigfoot is actually blurry.
        “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
        – E. B. White

Comment

The guy that narrated that clip was so clueless it isnt even funny. Well, actually it is funny. His buffalo size conclusions are wrong ("buffalo are X tall at the shoulder, the HUMP is Y more taller, therefor the people in comparison are Z tall" Uh, no the hump IS the shoulder. I've seen boatloads of Yellowstone buffalo). His conclusion of the people are therefor wrong. No body can see a monkey suit, thats a wild leap of logic (unlogic?). People are in Yellowstone in the winter ALL the time, its very popular in winter. People wear dark clothes. The movement of the people with trees in the foreground look wrong.

I could go on, but his analysis is so horribly flawed as to be ridiculess. I was going to call him retarded, but that would be an insult to people that are develomentally disabled.

Calling him a whack job may be closer to reality.
          Last edited by Malamute; 02-17-2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Well, the narrator did say first "there is no way to determine how tall the bigfeet are from the footage".

Then he proceeded to explain that the buffalo were 5 feet at the shoulder, so that's about 6.5 feet at the top of the hump, and the bigfeet were a good distance back, so they had to have been at LEAST 20 feet tall!!

Ya gotta love science in action...
            “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
              Ya gotta love science in action...
              You are hilarious!! :D

Comment

Wow.....The only reason I'm not mad at myself for wasting my time watching this is I did get a good chuckle out of it. I would politely describe this as..........Inane !!
                2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

Working...
                X