Tailgating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgating

YEAH! First tailgate of the season. I am loaded up and ready to go. Forecast high is 108 today. I don't care. Good food and friends I haven't hung out with since last year.

Party on brothers and sisters.

I know. There is something wrong with me.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: Tailgating

I'm pretty sure we could all diagnose yer problem: stayathomeitis.
    Glad you found a partial cure.
    Make sure ya take some cold bevs with ya!
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Re: Tailgating

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
      I'm pretty sure we could all diagnose yer problem: stayathomeitis.
      Glad you found a partial cure.
      Make sure ya take some cold bevs with ya!
      Oh, cold beverages were on hand. I only had 3 beers because of the heat and a lack of desire to repeat my antics of the last game of last season (at least 14 shots consisting of whiskey, rum, tequila and vodka...plus a couple beers) where I don't remember much of the game.

Aaaaaanyway, I look forward to this every year. I never partied in my youth and don't drink much now but when its time to tailgate I have a good time and make sure those around me do as well.
      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
      X