Where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone?

Last edited by James.; 08-01-2014, 05:06 PM.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: Where is everyone?

Here until August 10th at least.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Everyone is out camping.

Comment

I wish. Next trip isn't until September. :(
        “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

I'm here 'til the first signs of Fall are in the air. Then it's out for a week, maybe more.

Comment

I got taken out of the great outdoors by two hour (each way) drives to concerts three times in a week. Finally made it back outdoors today with an 8 hour hike up and down a mountain. Weather didn't cooperate for camping, but it was good to get out, work up a sweat, and take in the scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by Gdawgs View Post
              Everyone is out camping.
              I was hoping.
              “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
              – E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
                Staying up too late and listening to music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJbkOIXkmX4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbdpFZSeVCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9QGIF5I-k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pVFJIvJ3bA

Comment

Family issues have kept me from camping. Going to the hunting lease today though, to get some' woods time' for a couple hours.
                  Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

I'm still recovering from our trip to FL on the train. LOL! Then the day after we got back home, my 86 year old Gram came to stay for a week and we have a wedding to go to today. Phew! BUT... next weekend we will be camping with about 20 friends in North Central VT, can't wait! I am soooooo ready for the R&R!
                    Married to Longpants, Mom to Littlepants (9) and Tinypants (5). Love Camping in New England!

Comment

No camping for us. Hubby had knee surgery this week so it will be a few weeks. New tent arriving this week so I may have to set it up in the back yard and try it out.

Comment

Lorena McKennitt!? Earlier today I posted on a thread regarding accordion music on another forum and left her out. Thank you for the head slap.

In my defense I did include Varttina

http://youtu.be/Lovpa78i8K4

http://youtu.be/65h-1dMg_5g
                        2017:

Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by Shortpants View Post
                          I'm still recovering from our trip to FL on the train. LOL! Then the day after we got back home, my 86 year old Gram came to stay for a week and we have a wedding to go to today. Phew! BUT... next weekend we will be camping with about 20 friends in North Central VT, can't wait! I am soooooo ready for the R&R!
                          You have been busy and I'm waiting to hear how the trip went.
                          Originally posted by Denni2 View Post
                          No camping for us. Hubby had knee surgery this week so it will be a few weeks. New tent arriving this week so I may have to set it up in the back yard and try it out.
                          :(. A shakeout trip in the backyard could be just the ticket.
                          2017:

Comment

I really like Julie Fowlis. I think she has an absolutely beautiful voice. I do wish she had more songs in english.
                            – E. B. White

Comment

Checking in the from the wonderful north shore on beautiful Lake Superior. Quite an impressive area! We arrived here Thursday and we will be heading back home Monday. Next week we will be heading to SE MN for five days of camping.

Comment

Working...
                              X