My 300th Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 300th Post

I wanted it to be something special so....

PARTY TIME!
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: My 300th Post

http://youtu.be/bACKLW19XdE
    Old school is still fer learnin':cool:
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Congrats.

If it's ok I will bring a bottle of Crown and Makers 46.
      Last edited by gmann; 05-29-2014, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
        Congrats.

If it's ok I will bring a bottle of Crown and Makers 46.
        It is now a requirement

A quick check and I find that I am #13 in the post count. Interesting. Johnjohn is only 13 ahead of me....well, 12 now.
        “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
        – E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
          It is now a requirement

A quick check and I find that I am #13 in the post count. Interesting. Johnjohn is only 13 ahead of me....well, 12 now.
          I post on another forum and I have over 25,000 posts and I'm barely in the top 50...........

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
            I post on another forum and I have over 25,000 posts and I'm barely in the top 50...........
            Yeah, there is a Arizona Cardinals forum that I post on and it like that. You know what might help this place along?

wait for it...

More Smileys :D
            – E. B. White

Comment

James, Happy Days, my Whole-fruit Margarita, and a firm handshake!
              “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
              ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
              X