Site Troubles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Troubles?

Anyone else having trouble with the site lately or is it just me? I have been having trouble getting here all day. Am I being shut out for my persistence with the smiley request? :confused:
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: Site Troubles?

No probs on my end but but maybeeeeee you dinna pay yer dues.
    Orrrrrr.
    It's your smiley stance.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
      No probs on my end but but maybeeeeee you dinna pay yer dues.
      Orrrrrr.
      It's your smiley stance.
      FYI, whatever site you are getting your smileys from is inaccessible to me so I cannot see them. I would assume that others can't either.

this is the one I use:
      http://www.smileyvault.com/index.php

btw, this is just one more reason this site needs more smileys of its own
      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
        FYI, whatever site you are getting your smileys from is inaccessible to me so I cannot see them. I would assume that others can't either.

this is the one I use:
        http://www.smileyvault.com/index.php

btw, this is just one more reason this site needs more smileys of its own
        Can you see this one?
        It's another favorite

awhip
        2017:

Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Can you see this one?
          It's another favorite

awhip
          ???
          – E. B. White

Comment

Can you see this one?
            It's another favorite

awhip
            I'll take that for no
            2017:

Comment

I'll take that for no
              Yes, that is a no.
              – E. B. White

Comment

How are you doing it? I have been right clicking on the image selecting 'copy image ULR' and then coming back here and selecting 'insert image' from the toolbar right above this box and pasting the image address in the pop up box.

Which would be completely unnecessary if the would get some freaking smileys around here!
                – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
                X