Nutnfancy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutnfancy?

If you don't know who he move along, save yourself.

I know there are a few pro 2nd amendment folks on here, so I'm sure some of you have stumbled upon his videos. I watched his videos years ago, when first getting into firearms and was quickly smacked in the back of the head by a wiser man, for mentioning Nutnfancy in a serious conversation.

I bring this up because I just bought a LL Bean Fleece, I read a few reviews online, then after ordering I google searched the name of the fleece and "review". Apparently I just ordered Nutnfancy's favorite fleece! He made a 40+ minute reviewing it. HAHAHA.

I got sucked into watching some of his videos, production value has gone up, he's got plenty of new lingo and rambles even more. He has his own line of patches and gear now, I will have to watch out for people wearing them! :cool:
    sigpic

Re: Nutnfancy?

Firearms, prepping, camping, RVing, automotive, most any forums..... if it's online you will soon develop a feel for who is the 'real deal' and knows what he's doing, and those simply BSing or trying to scam people. There are those few notable individuals who become very well known on certain forums, they have the same MO no matter changing their screen name, and generally get banned quickly. Sometimes on certain forums, the membership has some rough fun with them before booting them. ;-)
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Now you have me interested in this cat! How can anyone make a 40 minute video reviewing a fleece product? The people that know the most about prepping are probably the ones that talk the least about it. I heard a joke once on how to tell who is the stupidest person in the room-listen to the one doing all the talking.

Look at this quote from the book of Proverbs 17:28 "Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent."

Should I waste my time and listen to this Nut guy?
      Visit me at Campward Bound for more camping information.
      sigpic

Comment

He gets massive amounts of views and has a ton of subscribers on Youtube, I know a few guys who subscribe to him and just hate him. Much like the people who listen to talk radio hosts with opposing views. NutnFancy just talks about what works for him, like anything not every gun will function that same for me as it does for him, hands are different shapes, styles of shooting, dozens of variables. I skimmed a few of his political videos today, he speaks of an armed and prepared society that could defeat evil doers. Some say guys like Nutnfancy fuel people like George Zimmerman, others say it just prepares the public with first aid kits in their car, general preparedness with a taste for concealed carry. :cool:
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X