Apparently, Barbie likes camping too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, Barbie likes camping too

Apparently, Barbie likes camping too as evidenced by this High Sierra Barbie advertisement.

Camping does keep you young. She's been camping since 1974 and still looks great. Even though the ad says "UNASSEMBLED", Barbie looks like she is put together pretty well Ha ho ho.

Apparently, this Barbie's owner did not have a brother because I remember my brother and I discovering that our sister's Barbie with flexible rubber legs could be used as erasures and that was the demise of that poor Barbie.

I wonder if it was Ken's idea to backpack that bulky Coleman lantern and that honkin' suitcase style stove into the wilderness?? "Barbie, Barbie, don't sit on the edge of the raft like that, it will flip over!! Oh Oh Oh, where is your life jacket??" Ah the good old days when we were somehow safe from calamity despite all the perils... Speaking of Ken, where is that dude and what is he thinking leaving Barbie alone like that? Maybe he is setting up his own tent somewhere.

Some of you cat-hole fans will be relieved to notice the trowel in the backpack pocket. "Good thinking, Barbie. Very considerate."

In case you were thinking that you might like to go camping with High Sierra Barbie, she goes for around $670 with collectors. Not a cheap date by any means.

Last edited by Mike; 11-18-2013, 11:58 PM.

Re: Apparently, Barbie likes camping too

dude, you should get out more

Comment

Originally posted by SmokyFire View Post
      dude, you should get out more
      Ya, I was noodling on the internet for camping stuff and that can bring you to all kinds of places.

Comment

Interesting tent - a 'single sleeper' unless Barbie and Ken are really cozy! I'm thinking Ken is off partying with his buddies and took the Barbie Jeep. Likely they are hooting it up in the Barbie RV.
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog57 View Post
          Interesting tent - a 'single sleeper' unless Barbie and Ken are really cozy! I'm thinking Ken is off partying with his buddies and took the Barbie Jeep. Likely they are hooting it up in the Barbie RV.
          Ha ha. You are probably rigth, BigDog. Rumor has it that Ken doesn't have a fishing pole, so that is one hobby that Barbie and Ken can't enjoy together

Comment

Meanwhile, while Ken is partying it up with the boys...

... GI Joe shows up, not with a fishing pole this time, but with a GUN!

Comment

Some months later...

Oh Ken, of course you da baby-daddy! Don't ask how. Its a MIRACLE BABY"

Comment

Uh Oh...

"Little Joe" was born with whiskers on his chin and hair on his back. He drinks bourbon in his bottle with a milk chaser.

Comment

"Aaaa shadaap already, Ken. I was tired of you three days before I even met you.

I coulda been somebody. I used to be with it... but, until, aaah what the hell anyway.

I'm going out. Watch the kids, and don't be calling me every other minute this time. I'll be home when I get home. That's all you need to know.

AND CLEAN THIS PLACE UP WHILE I'M GONE!"

Last edited by Mike; 11-19-2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

"Bwahahaha!!!!!" :-)
                    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

This thread is great!

Comment

Working...
                      X