No disrespect to school shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No disrespect to school shooting

Just when you think your kids are safe watch this DEA agent shoot himself in the foot talking about gun safety to kids in a school and then after he put a round in his foot he want to show another gun and says "Dont worry its not loaded".. Hard to believe a federal agent would be so careless.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ufT_6Kgy0
    Proud owner of the Kodiak canvas 10 x 14 deluxe flex bow tent..

Re: No disrespect to school shooting

Unbelievable! And not very smart.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

It happened a few years back, and has been all over the various firearm forums. This is the kind of idiot giving good gun owners a black eye.
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

what an embarrasment to the DEA

Comment

Hee hee. Ya, this is a pretty old vid - been aroud awhile, but still inspiring.

I like how the police "guy" tries to impress and maintain some ambiance of authority even after he shoots himself. "AS IF" anybody could possibly take a guy seriously who is bleeding from a self-inflicted gunshot wound and still preaching gun safety.

"I am the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to have a Glock"
          BANG
          "OK, Guys, Guys, listen to me. This is what I'm talking about with gun safety. (hobble, hobble)"

Priceless, really. Officer BingBong taught those kids a lesson they will easily remember.

Who wants to bet that this guy retired early with on-duty injury pay bonuses. The self shooter Mr. Lee Paige did try to sue the DEA for leaking this film to the public claiming that it hurt his reputation as a DEA officer and undercover agent"
          Last edited by Mike; 12-20-2012, 04:19 AM.

Comment

The funny/sad part was when, still bleeding from his pistol wound, the moron asks his assistant to hand him the AR15 rifle, and the kids scream and begin to leave, quickly.....
            Almost prescient, those kids.
            This guy is the poster boy for unsafe gun handling practices. We have ten year old boys at our public range who could teach HIM a good lesson on the Four Rules of Safe Firearm Handling. He needs it.
            I am saddened at the prospect of the Ct. tragedy being used by the antigun crowd, the media and the current administration to take away our rights, and we'll have trouble protecting ourselves in the wild while camping, and for other activities. Draconian Gun Laws only affect the honest citizen,not the criminal.
            Sorry to wax political, but this is a very important development, which will impact us all.
            Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Even funnier since the school shooter was firing the two 9 mm pistols...just not as glamorous as the non-used .223 rifle I guess. Good grief!
              “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
              ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
              X