Smokers-notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokers-notice

Those of you that own smokers-You can use it to smoke spices and herbs. I have seen various smoked salts for sale at upscale foodie places and decided to try and smoke my own. Just put Kosher salt in an aluminum pie plate in the smoker. I have a bunch of different smoker chips, apple, cherry, mesquite, bourbon, etc. Don't leave it in too long, as the salt observes the smoke pretty fast. I have only done salt and basil. I use fresh basil and after it's smoked, I finish it in the dehydrator.
    DO NOT be found in a camping tents while being out. Just walk,run,fly in the hug of nature.:D

Re: Smokers-notice

Can you tell a difference in the flavor?
    May you always have love to share,
    Health to spare
    And friends that care.

Comment

If you would like to find your favorite, you should try each of them. As you must try every kind of wine to find your own.
      DO NOT be found in a camping tents while being out. Just walk,run,fly in the hug of nature.:D

Comment

But how noticeable is the smoke flavor in the salt? Is it really pronounced or subtle?
        May you always have love to share,
        Health to spare
        And friends that care.

Comment

i use sassafrass for smoking but i dont smoke spices. i use it to smoke ribs chicken and briskets.

Comment

Working...
          X