Utah Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah Update!

Feb. 13th (Monday) leaving again for Utah with another trailer. Hopefully I'll return Thursday or Friday(Feb 16/17). Thank you for your patience while I'm on the highway. Camping Forums Owner JohnJohn will be here in my stead. Thanks
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Utah Update!

Be safe!!!
    My Other Interest

Comment

Thanks Silver! Good to hear from you as always!

Comment

Good timing to there on Valentines day. Have a safe trip!!
        2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
        2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
        I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Thanks JP!

Leaving tomorrow at first light. Be back here either 2-16 or 17! Happy Trails, y'all. Big winter storm headed to Reno & The Sierra Sunday evening, I want beat that. Happy Valentine's Day! Wish I was camping! :(

Comment

Back in the saddle here, but only for a week...departing again Feb 25 with all the marbles(computer, tv, all the happy crap). Will be setting up shop in Ogden...however still have two or three trips to make back to Reno to make sure things are done by other's who claim they will do them. Hopefully quick turn arounds after the 25th! Thanks for everyone's patience. I did ask JohnJohn to get another moderator but he said no! Thanks for your patience! Yellowstone or bust May 2012!

Comment

Hey Reno, did I tell you I have a friend in Ogden from my CustomMagnum.com forum? He and his wife are great people. If I ever go there to see them, I'd like to see you and your Mrs. if that's ok?
              My Other Interest

Comment

Great to hear another good update.
                Nights spent outside in 2012: 4

Life is a verb.

Comment

So going to change your name to "OgdenCanyonFox"?
                  Nights spent outdoors this year: I lost track

Comment

Well.....we'll just have to wait an' see. Been moving like a gyspy lately. Now my wife really likes her new work and I'm a happy camper again. Maybe.:cool:

Comment

Okay...new info everyone:

Going off-line on Wednesday to pack our 'puters and office. Won't be back on-line until Tuesday, Feb 28 and will be in Utah from then on! Our move is just about done!!!

As a reminder to all new campateers, your first six posts or threads are moderated by either me or JohnJohn. If you're in the middle of the moderation period, please be patient for a few days while I re-locate from Reno, NV to Ogden, Utah; or when JohnJohn is on-line moderating. He is busy with other websites as well as launching "Lost Coffee" out of the greater Denver area. Believe he has a Facebook page to that effect also. Thank you campateers for being patient with me as we are moving....hopefully, this time will be our last for many years to come.

BTW: My wife's new boss in Utah, will be the same boss she had when she worked in the VA Hospital in Vegas, a few years ago. And in fact I photographed his wedding many years ago! So in short her boss is an old family friend! It will be fun living once again as neighbors and their working together. My wife and her boss worked together in Las Vegas for 17 years! We have come almost full circle!

Yellowstone or bust...May/June 2012!!!!!
                      Last edited by renodesertfox; 02-28-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Utah! Is my home! The move is final except for one more quick trip in about 3 weeks. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Comment

It will be nice to have you back on a regular basis.
                          Nights spent outside in 2012: 4

Life is a verb.

Comment

Happy to be back and seen! Off-line is no-where! Thanks IB!

In a week or two, everything will be back to normal. Those with short fuses will have forgotten CF and those looking for new friends will find some! Thanks again for everyone's patience!
                            Last edited by renodesertfox; 02-28-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

We sold our house in Reno! Yippee on the market for three days!!!!!

I will be returning to Reno for one more trailer trip between March 12-16, 2012. I'll be off-line again those days.

Thank you for your patience while I'm away!

Comment

Working...
                              X