Bye bye Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye Spam

Some of you may have answered or responded to a recent post concerning the selling of flashlights. Well, thank you all for your input, I must have fallen asleep. That user has been banned. I had tried to be nice and sent the user a warning. It went unheeded. Just be aware that if regular campateer posts a message for any questionable character to read, once that user is banned all of your messages that are in the spammers thread disappear too.

I too have been hunting(solo campin) lots and will be going out again next week. Tis the season to put meat on the table. I'll try to be more attentive to everyone here. Here in Nevada bow hunting lasts almost 3 months and for different game. No kill yet. With our cool down here they are moving more now. Next week I'll be gone 5 nights.

If you, honest campateer spot someone of questionable ethics shoot me a pm and I'll look into your question. Thank you for your attention!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Bye bye Spam

Have fun! If you could use any help, let me know. I'm no stranger to spammer-banning!
    My Other Interest

Comment

Re: Bye bye Spam

Good luck RDF. Backstrap jerky all 'round! :cool:
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
      X