No announcement yet.

Help Increase each others reputations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Increase each others reputations!

Howdy,

You know this might sound corny, but once you start doing it it can be fun. This only applies to registered members of this great camping site. After someone posts a question or something different. And then another member reads it and then comments; under the person that originally wrote the item there is a signature block on the left margin of the post. Usually the name of the composer of the letter is given and perhaps a photo of that person, such as JohnJohn, Bigdog 57, or me vegasdesertfox. At the bottom of that signature block on the left there is that little green lit icon and that say, this person is on a good road. Well checking out "FAQs" before we went camping I saw that if you click on that icon a message appears that you the reader of a particular letter can either add to a persons reputation or you can select to take away points from a persons reputation. Everyone starts at 10 points as being good, and since I discovered this little tidbit I have been adding to almost items or comments I've been reading. I think if we all get involved and either approving a person's delivered thought or disapproving it will add to our commradery among campers! It's just an idea! So if no one adds anything to my reputation I'll get the idea that no one likes the idea that wasn't started by me but was started by the founders of this great camping web site!

Another item that was brought to my attention by our moderator is that each of us have a user account. To that we can change our signature whenever we want. Another thing any one can do is add your ouw album with up to 60 photos per ablum. If you don't believe me check out the member list and click on my name: vegasdesertfox. I have six albums I'm working on from where I have camped to what I like to photograph when I'm camping! These photos are public to everyone or can make your photo only viewable to the moderator and family. Hey, I never tried riding a motorcycle let alone camping with one I would love to see photos of other campers journeys. If you don't listen to me, in a couple of weeks I'll bring this up again! Hey we can all make this site great if we all do our great share and comment, write, and upload photos to albums!!!!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Will definitely get some pictures up soon!

Comment

Increase Reputations

Howdy Scrib.

Get to it, man! I'm dying here waiting to see where you camp and the photos of the kids, don't forget them! This is a lot of fun!!!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I have seen the 'reputation' thingy on other forums - not sure just what it does for us, other than a feel-good sort of thing - but I give y'all points as I can.

I will explore the photo album thing this weekend. I started camping fairly recently, so don't have a whole lot to put up - but I'll see what I can do.
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
        X