Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think is your purpose in life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think is your purpose in life?

Hello. I'm new here but I realy want to ask you...We've all gone through this phase in life, sometimes more often than others. But haven't you ever asked yourself, "Why am I on this earth"? What am I here for? Exactly just what is your purpose in life?P.S. Sorry If wrong section!

Purpose to life?

Howdy,

Camp, then write about it! Camp and write, Camp & write, then camp and then camp and then camp and then when you're tried of camping, go camping some more! Did someone say some mores? Hey, I'll have one!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

My purpose in life is to figure out how to get more camping in! More camping for me means more camping for the kids and you got to teach the children well, you know?

Comment

My purpose currently is to camp, and learn to optimise my camping skills!
        Camping with buddies is good - we learn from one another.
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

no idea, doubt anyone will ever really know

Comment

Purpose dive? I[ll bite!

Okay mary,

What's your purpose in life?
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Basically, we all have MANY purposes - some of which we are unaware of. Just enjoy life - the purpose will take care of itself!
              Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

as I was reading this thread my wife walked by and told me that she would tell me what my purpose was when she thought I was ready for it ..... until them i'll go camping............:D
                2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
                2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
                I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Sometimes I'm thinking of that question. been thinking of an answer to that question and still doing it. I'll have to come back with an answer.

Comment

Working...
                  X