Congrats Flibity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Flibity!

I don't know if you've seen the newest preferred vender to our humble little forum. Kinda hard not to see it! It's none other than Flibitygiget and he's a regular campateer too! Congrats. :cool:
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 07-11-2011, 09:35 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Congrats Flibity!

Congratulations to the new vendor!
    My Other Interest

Comment

Thanks guys.

Just posted a sale in the preferred vendors section, just has to pass muster.
      Staying DRY is what it is all about and a little shade from a hot sun isn’t bad either. www.Flibitygiget.com

Comment

If you're a registered campateer here at CampingForums, please take a moment and scroll down to the preferred Vendors Section towards the bottom of the main bill-board page that lists all sub-forum topics. There you will find Flibitygiget's Introductory sale listed. Check it out! In a week or so I'll be doing a review of just what a Flibitygiget is in the Product Review section at the top of the bill-board page! I'm excited about this new product! Don't want to miss this! Thanks for looking!

Comment

Don't forget that Flibitygiget is having an introductory sale for every campateer registered. 30% off with FREE SHIPPING! I'm shouting, because it's a good deal! Learning to love my Flibitygiget!

Comment

It's such a great deal that I picked up two! :cool:
            "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
            ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

Working...
            X