Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday America

Happy Birthday America.
    I pray that the country lives up to ideals set forth by the founding fathers. At this time of concern over the mounting debt and the direction of the land we love, pray for leaders that will guide the nation back to it's founding principles. May we all find joy in the company of our families and friends and comfort in the surroundings that God has created for us. Camp with a prayer in your hearts for the nation.
    FlashLantern turns your flashlight into a lantern!

Re: Happy Birthday America

Originally posted by MikeB View Post
    Happy Birthday America.
    I pray that the country lives up to ideals set forth by the founding fathers. At this time of concern over the mounting debt and the direction of the land we love, pray for leaders that will guide the nation back to it's founding principles. May we all find joy in the company of our families and friends and comfort in the surroundings that God has created for us. Camp with a prayer in your hearts for the nation.
    AMEN!

I agree wholeheartedly!
    "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
    ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

This is a great 4th of July flash mob occurrence, worth the watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lbNXNn3CI

It was in your neck of the woods Surmisez, were you there?
      Staying DRY is what it is all about and a little shade from a hot sun isn’t bad either. www.Flibitygiget.com

Comment

Originally posted by Flibitygiget View Post
        This is a great 4th of July flash mob occurrence, worth the watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lbNXNn3CI

It was in your neck of the woods Surmisez, were you there?
        Wow! That was great! Thanks for sharing that!

Orleans, MA is over two hours away from me on the arm of the Cape. I am almost smack dab in the middle of MA. :D
        "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
        ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

Happy Birthday America!
          I know we have Oct. 3rd but I am still in the mood have a birthday party celebrating America. Would you guys even know where the name America came from? Actually in the year 1503 the spanish conquerer Amerigo Vespucci found D'Haiti but did't discover the continent. Still the "land of the free" is named America because of this.

Comment

Working...
          X