I'm going to Mancos Colorado!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to Mancos Colorado!

Flight is booked from July 15th to July 31st.

I am going to see Mesa Verde National Park, and I'm going to learn to fly fish!

I'll be staying in a beautiful former Bed & Breakfast that my 2nd mother, Sandy, owns. It has several different log-cabin type rooms and is near a river. Sandy's husband is also going to take me hunting...not sure if it will be Elk or Deer.

I used to work for Sandy in Joshua Tree, Ca. when she owned a very successful B&B there for 10 years. Her and I became very close. This trip means so much to me and I cannot wait to experience all that is in store! I may not want to come back!
    My Other Interest

Re: I'm going to Mancos Colorado!

Always wanted to go here:

http://www.mesaverdecountry.com/
    My Other Interest

Comment

Mesa Verde is a beautiful place. I am sure you know, but there are the "remains" of the cliff dwellers there. I say "remains" as they have been rebuilt. If you get a chance, there is a Dude ranch down there called "Bar T", I think. It was awesome. Also there where natural hot spring pools. I think you will enjoy it the 4 corners area is nice.

Comment

Sounds absolutely wonderful! Maybe you won't come back
        Total nights sleeping outdoors in 2013: 28

Comment

Thanks for postin this about your former boss from Joshua Tree! It'll do ya good to get away for awhile in June! Remember to keep us posted and pics sure help alot!
          Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
          Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
          X