On The House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The House!

Howdy Campateers....just want to make sure that everyone knows. We will close the deal on the house in Reno today at 1 PM(April 8, 2011). Then we'll have a month to move from the rental dump to the house. Until we move our computers I'll try very hard to be on line at least twice a day. So if you're new to the forum and wondering why your messages and posts aren't showing up as soon as you like, please take a deep breath and go read the rules to this great forum. Remember if you're a new user(ain't nothing said about how long you've been a camper) a person's first six posts or threads are moderated. We are sooooooo excited! Finally our own house in Reno!

PS> Still have the house in Vegas too, we have a renter who wants to buy it. We really need to sell the Vegas house!:cool:
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: On The House!

Good news, especially on the potential sale! Residential real estate is still in the dumps here, but beginning to improve. Nothing like what the DC Mafia would have us believe, but my realtor buddy is actually working again this year! :cool:
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Thanks BD! The house is ours! I'll keep afloat once in the early AM & once in the PM(Reno time) for awhile till the move is done! May take a month of movin! Then we'll chat camping....Campin......CAMPIN! Thanks everyone! Campateers Rock!

Comment

Congratulations!!
        My Other Interest

Comment

this is great news . I hope the sale in Vegas goes well and quickly.
          you can move in while all that snow in the mountains melts.
          2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
          2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
          I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Thanks everyone.....going off-line tonight....hope to be back on line in the new home, tomorrow 14 April! But still the same...only morning and pm for awhile!

Comment

Congrats on the new digs! May your home be blessed with an abundance of love, joy, and peace. :D
              "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
              ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

Hope the move is going well, get settled in yet?
                Los Cuernos Ranch on Facebook

Comment

Yes, everything is here except the 'yak(kayak). today I'll load her and get her home! The two car attached garage has built-in storage, so basically everything looks neat! Everything has it's place! New sewer line is complete($6000). Vent line is in place in the laundry room($2500); still can't believe that there was no vent in the laundry room! Washer/Dryer stacked and everything dirty is clean; pool now has sump-pump and am draining that. Buying a power washer this weekend for all things around the house. New pics soon, I promise! We really are diggin this pad! Thanks everyone for the great comments! JohnJohn, the master-mind, allows me to weld arbitator for dealing with spammers! Believe me there have been plenty of spammers(1400-registered users vs 170 active campateers). Thoughts and prayers go out to the terrible wave of tornados and wildfires effecting famalies!

Comment

Working...
                  X