Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• members

Hey everyone,
    I am on this site every night even if its for 10 minutes and I always seem to be the only member on...Its usually between 9:00 and 11:00 p.m. EST. What gives? :mad: This is a great site, lets keep the traffic flowing through. We all can learn a lot from each other, and the people that may just want to start camping could use the encouragement from the more experienced campers. If you are a visitor, sign up and and let us here your comments, questions and experiences...
    Familycampingguy

Thanks for the kind words. It takes quite a while to get a forums going. Thanks for doing your part to spread the word. let me know if there are ideas you have to drive traffic or enhance the site.

Thanks again.
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Familycampingguy View Post
      Hey everyone,
      I am on this site every night even if its for 10 minutes and I always seem to be the only member on...Its usually between 9:00 and 11:00 p.m. EST. What gives? :mad: This is a great site, lets keep the traffic flowing through. We all can learn a lot from each other, and the people that may just want to start camping could use the encouragement from the more experienced campers. If you are a visitor, sign up and and let us here your comments, questions and experiences...
      Familycampingguy
      well said Familycampingguy
      2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
      2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
      I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Howdy FamilyCampingGuy!

Howdy,

Hey now don't think your the lone ranger here. I'm retired(56) and I been camping for a number of decades and I have only joined earlier this month and I already am up to 31 posts. And I'm not complaining! I just want to re-enforce was JohnJohn was saying that it takes time to get a camping forum going. What does it take to get it rolling...well it takes people like us who love to camp, camp, camp to talk about the places we have been to. Show plenty of photos of where we have been, tell stories, open up the wealth of our experiences and put them into words so folks just looking in can see we are a productive bunch of campers. Too much complaining will drive people away, so stop complaining and start posting!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
        X