How to clean animal spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to clean animal spray?

Last week I went on a camping trip and an animal sprayed on my tent. I tried my best to clean it up, but had no much success. The tent still smells very bad. Can anyone suggest me the best product and technique to clean the tent? Any recommendation that easily available at Walmart will be greatly appreciated, because I just got their discount coupons from http://www.dealrocker.com. Looking forward to hear from your end.

Any recommendation?

We use a recipe of try a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and regular dish soap to get rid of skunk odor off of our dog/s It might work in your situation.

Commonly found recipe off of Internet: Use about 1 qt of 3% peroxide, 1/4 cup baking soda and a drizzle of dish soap. Mix it well and add a cup of water if needed and then lather up your dog right away.

Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Working...
    X