Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Ever Users

Howdy Campateers,

When is this record gonna change, by cracky?

Most users ever online was 81, 06-16-2005 at 01:49 AM.

C'mon let's chat campin', by cracky! Then get campin'! Have a safe and wonderful summer 2010!:D:D It's been 5 years, it's time to break this record!
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 05-16-2010, 10:23 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Last evening at 10 pm pacific time(5-16-10) we were close in horseshoes and grenades...76 users! Let's break this old record!

Comment

But...... That is 30 minutes past my bed time and I'm usually awake between 2:30-4:00am, Pacific Time:mad:! Anyone for a glass of wine at 2:30am?

I'm a person who likes a challenge. If we are in to records, give me a time, date, and I'll be there.
      Chuck
      So. Oregon
      TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
      TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
      SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

New Record Attempt!

Okay...here's the skinny! We will try and set a new record for the most number of users at one time on CF!!!

Date: June 6, 2010(Sunday)
        Time: 6 PM Pacific Standard Time

Everyone sync your watches! Let's try it!:D

Comment

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
          Okay...here's the skinny! We will try and set a new record for the most number of users at one time on CF!!!

D-DAY! I like it!

I just got back from my road trip, so I am catching up and getting my pics loaded - check 'em out in the Gallery!
          Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Can't promise, will try. Denny

Comment

Interesting............ It is one of only 4 days in June I am NOT on the trail. That has to mean something

I have two computers, I'll have them both "ON".
              Chuck
              So. Oregon
              TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
              SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

So, 6PM PST - what is that in Eastern hours? About 10PM? Or 11PM? I may need to take that Monday off if y'all keep me up that late.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog57 View Post
                  So, 6PM PST - what is that in Eastern hours? About 10PM? Or 11PM? I may need to take that Monday off if y'all keep me up that late.......
                  Wanna wake up call?:confused:
                  Chuck
                  So. Oregon

Comment

6 PM here in Reno then + 3 hours = 9 PM. Central time is + 2 hours so that = 8 PM. Dawg, you are 3 hours ahead of us. Right now it's 3 PM Sunday afternoon so in Florida it is 6 PM.

Comment

Aha! 9PM is doable...... 2100 hours on June 6 - Gotcha!

Comment

2100 hrs at your AO! by cracky! Thanks for your support!

Comment

I'll be here!
                          My Other Interest

Comment

Beep Beep Beep

Did you know it's summer time?

The record will have to stand, why?

I'm going camping!.......We'll have to do it another time when winter comes round again!

Sorry to cry wolf, but you understand? Don't you? Please?

Comment

Did you know it's summer time?

The record will have to stand, why?

I'm going camping!.......We'll have to do it another time when winter comes round again!

Sorry to cry wolf, but you understand? Don't you? Please?

Ugh...I had the date and time all planned out and even set my phone to remind me. I feel stood up!

Just messin', go have fun. I do want to do this another time though.
                              My Other Interest

Comment

Working...
                              X