Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insite needed!

Hi

I am developing a new camping website community for locals in South Africa, we do not have a current community site for outdoor enthusiasts. What I have provided so far for the site is:
    A profile (You can add pics, videos, write on the walls of other profiles, list events, add links to other sites and many more)
    Online shop (SA only so far)
    Forum
    Private messaging
    Photo Gallary
    Suggesting locations
    Weblinks

I was wondering if some of you would not mind to go and have a look and maybe give me some feedback on what you think of the site or what you suggest.

www.wynands-habitat-shop.com:confused:

Well I was trying to take a look and the link is either bad or no longer the same URL for the site. PM me if you would still like some feedback.
    "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
    sigpic

Comment

Beukesw,
      Looks pretty fair! The forum is broken down into subforums well, and navigation on the overall site is easy. Of course it's the members that really make or break any website like this. If you get a good 'core' crew of members, you should do quite nicely!

And welcome to our little site here! We are in 'the big time' when we get some international members. :cool:
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Like Waterfowler I was unable to get a link. Thanks BD for your feed back and yes it's very nice when we get international users here! Let us know when your link is golden and other campers here on our site from Europe, Canada, or Australia might chime in as well! Good luck!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

VDF, instead of trying to do the link directly from the post, try copying and pasting it into your IE browser - that's how I got it to work. Delete anything in the addy that doesn't look 'right'. :cool:
          Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Thanks Guys

I appreciate the feedback. You may feel free to register, I am not limiting any registration. Use the facilities add links to this forum. Go nuts, I am just happy you liked the site.

Regards

Wynand

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog57 View Post
              Delete anything in the addy that doesn't look 'right'. :cool:
              That worked thanks BD. The link has the confused emoticon in it and it messes it up.

The site looks pretty neato and looks easy to navigate. Good sub menus and plenty to choose from.
              "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, thanks there Dawg! beukesw your site looks fine and good luck with it in South Africa!! You are always welcomed here anytime!:D
                Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
                Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
                X