Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Large Trailer Camping Spring 2011?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Large Trailer Camping Spring 2011?

In some parts of the United States winter still has it's icy grip in place and in other parts it's flooding. If you want to post up possible upcoming plans or have a campout planned sooner than later and want to share a little bit about what you're doing, c'mon and post up. You can be as detailed as you want or not, we would love to hear from you. Spring 2011 is anytime doing March, April and/or May. Thanks for looking and we hope to hear from you soon!

And when you return and want to spread the news about where you went, detailed or not don't forget to place your info in the forum heading: Campouts and Outings! If you have decided to pen a review of the campground that you stayed at please place that review in the correct regional area in the section entitled "Where To Go."
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Who is Large Trailer Camping Spring 2011?

I have yet to "camp" in mine this year. I set it up out on the ranch and use it all winter during deer season. I like having it all to myself. My uncles usually stay in the ranch house and the hunters in the hunters cabin. We camp every year a few times, but I am needing to fix a couple things on mine due to a power failure when I was away. Lightning knocked the power out which shut off my heater. My water filter housing busted inside the trailer, water was off but the trailer was not drained, but I am not sure if there is any other damage at this point. I have the new housing and filter just need to pull it out and install the new housing then pressure the system. I am looking forward to getting it out and using it with the kids this summer. Balmorhea is calling our name.
    Los Cuernos Ranch on Facebook

Comment

Re: Who is Large Trailer Camping Spring 2011?

My wife and I are heading out to two rivers state park for a weekend away from the kids and trout fishing this coming weekend. We will camp with the family the rest of the season. My wife and I like to work out the first weekend kinks without the extra opinions and help that my 6 year old brings.

Comment

Working...
      X