A l;ittle bluesy number.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A l;ittle bluesy number.

Hey gang, I'm working on a small blues riff, I mess up 3 times, Anyways tell me what you think ok? It plays better on the acoustic since I wrote it for the acoustic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=770_fNF1Qv0
    Last edited by Chile Chef; 05-24-2009, 04:04 PM.
    My cooking site!

Howdy Chile,
    Hey, this is a camping forum, remember? I think you're getting things mixed up some. Stick to camping, but if you can relate it to camping leave it in? Just relate it to camping, please?
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
      Howdy Chile,
      Hey, this is a camping forum, remember? I think you're getting things mixed up some. Stick to camping, but if you can relate it to camping leave it in? Just relate it to camping, please?
      No problem man, I thought that the general chat was just that general?

I apologize if I've broken any kind of rule.

I'll take the link down if you wish.
      My cooking site!

Comment

Howdy CC,
        Just try and relate your music to camping. Like this is a little piece of music I might play while camping, check it out, guys...what do you think. I'm sure there are music lovers everywhere and I'm one too, but the forum is about general camping topics & ideas. Just keep it related to camping, somehow. You don't need to delete it, I can do that but just relate your music to camping? You might get a response from someone and you might not. Just keep it related to camping?
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
          Howdy CC,
          Just try and relate your music to camping. Like this is a little piece of music I might play while camping, check it out, guys...what do you think. I'm sure there are music lovers everywhere and I'm one too, but the forum is about general camping topics & ideas. Just keep it related to camping, somehow. You don't need to delete it, I can do that but just relate your music to camping? You might get a response from someone and you might not. Just keep it related to camping?
          No problem VDF, Yes I was trying to learna few licks for camping actually, I just can't remember everything I'm going to say in a post, but feel free to delete at your discretion.
          My cooking site!

Comment

Working...
          X