camping pillows????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camping pillows????

In our packing box at work one day I spotted some of those plastic air bags they use for securing loads..(called dunnage bags)
    These ones are about 18" x 24" and have a tube where you can insert a drinking straw and inflate/deflate them.
    I grabbed them with the intention of using them as camping pillows.
    They deflate and fold to about the size of a CD case.
    This year they will be put to the test, probably just have to slip a pillowcase over them and good to go?
    If I remember, I will post results.

Howdy OC,
    I do like your avatar! send me a pm (how did you get it to work?), I would like to know? Lets us know about the camping pillows. We have two that came with our kelty bags we purchased a couple of years ago and the little devils work great!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Hope they work, but anything plastic, even covered by a pillowcase, will probably cause your head to sweat since the heat can't disperse into the pillow.:mad:

Comment

I usually use a small pillow I picked up at Wally's but did get an inflatable pillow with soft fleece outer cover that came with a cheapo mummybag I also got at Wally's. It inflates like the smaller air mattresses. Folds about 6"X6"X1/2".
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
        X