Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking Your Member Page

Howdy,
    This is just a reminder to those individuals who have joined this great site. There are plenty of things to do here besides just chatting about camping. I check my member page everytime I jump on board to sign in. From your member page you can see who has sent you a private message(pm), you can chat with someone about other things than camping. You can accept someone's on-line friendship(I have plenty of requests out) and not too many people have looked at my pages recently. You can look at other member's pages and check out their bios, etc. It's an added very nice feature. Chatting about camping is great, but if you take photos when you go camping you can start photo albums; I have 18 albums so far. Each album holds 60 photos. You can edit your signature; add an avatar(or not). There really is a lot a person can do here to get involved in this great site! And it's all fun! Gee, I sure wish more members would accept my offer to be their on-line friend, I do like friends! So come everyone that have hung in there to become members, get busy!

PS: You can add points to another's reputaion, too!
    PS: You can create folders and keep messages.

Note: Once a thread goes onto page two, that doesn't mean you can't look at it, camping info is always good to move forward, but there is good info on other pages too and anyone can ressurect and get that thread back on page one.
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 05-02-2009, 08:20 AM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Working...
X