Best Electric Camping Coolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Electric Camping Coolers

Hey everyone. I'm in the market for a reliable electric camping cooler and would love to hear your recommendations and experiences. I'm tired of dealing with melting ice and want to upgrade to something more efficient. What brands or models have you found to be the most effective in keeping food and drinks cool during your outdoor adventures? I'm particularly interested in durability, battery life, and portability. Any tips on power consumption and solar compatibility would be a bonus! Share your insights,

Originally posted by roomdistrict View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm in the market for a reliable electric camping cooler and would love to hear your recommendations and experiences. I'm tired of dealing with melting ice and want to upgrade to something more efficient electric camping coolers. What brands or models have you found to be the most effective in keeping food and drinks cool during your outdoor adventures? I'm particularly interested in durability, battery life, and portability. Any tips on power consumption and solar compatibility would be a bonus! Share your insights,
    thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Pretty sneaky. You post an inocuous post first. Then you quote it to say "thanks in advance for any help" so you can add a nice little spam link in the quote of the original post...
      “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

I bought a BougeRV 12V electric coolers for camping. Light weight and compact. I’ve been doing some pseudoscience tests in my non-insulated aluminum camper, and it uses roughly 15-20% of my 100 AH battery power per day, with an outside temperature ranging from 70-90 degrees and the cooler set to 39 degrees.
        Last edited by Roberthim; 01-29-2024, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X