Outdoor gear website that looks suspicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor gear website that looks suspicious

I have been scouring the web in search of good prices for a Kodiak Canvas Bow-Flex tent when today I came across familybroc.com. I’ve never heard of this site and it never came up on my Google searches until today. The site is offering suspiciously low prices. All their Kodiak tents for under $100! Including the 10x10 Bow-Flex Deluxe that sells at Cabela’s and Outdoor Warehouse for $649.
    I ran the web address through two scam checkers and it came up clean. It has the security encryption, but that doesn’t mean its going to send you anything if you give them your money. There are no reviews I could find for this website. Their logo is titled “The Family Tent Camping Sales Shop”, which is suspiciously similar to a legit US online outdoor gear company called Family Tent Camping familytentcamping.com.
    Has anyone heard of familybroc.com? Anyone successfully buy anything from them?

Caution! Be wary of familybroc.com and their suspiciously low prices on Kodiak Canvas Bow-Flex tents. No reviews were found, and the site's resemblance to a legitimate company raises red flags. Prioritize safety; consider trusted retailers for your camping gear needs.

Comment

Working...
    X