Real estate question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real estate question

Is it legal to rent a house with the monthly fees still incomplete?

ps: my landlord have this situation and I wanna know if he have the right to legally to pursue me if I don't pay the last two months of rent, because we live here for 3 years and more without any single problem and never delayed monthly payment and all of a sudden he sent "mofawid 9ada2i" stating that he want us to free the house after 2 months (which is the date the contract ends) because we are in delay of some electrical bills. He doesn't owe us any month of rent except the water and electricity bill. Thank you in advance for you answers.

Originally posted by roomdistrict View Post
    Is it legal to rent a house with the monthly fees still incomplete?

ps: my landlord have this situation and I wanna know if he have the right to legally to pursue me if I don't pay the last two months of rent, because we live here for 3 years and more without any single problem and never delayed monthly payment and all of a sudden he sent "mofawid 9ada2i" stating that he want us to free the house after 2 months (which is the date the contract ends)estate agents limehouse because we are in delay of some electrical bills. He doesn't owe us any month of rent except the water and electricity bill. Thank you in advance for you answers.
    thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Working...
    X