The Geezer Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Geezer Pass

I picked mine up as soon as I was old enough----62, if I recollect---a lifetime pass to get into National Parks and Monuments for the one time cost of the pass.
    I was thrilled!
    My sister in law is picking her Geezer Pass up this week and it reminded me of how excited I was.
    I was curious if anyone here has a National Parks Geezer Pass and if you still get a kick out of getting into National Parks "free?"

We love going to National Parks and go often. We prefer to camp in National Forests and with the pass it is $8 to $10 a night. This year we have been to Saguaro National Park, Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, Joshua Tree National Park, Shenandoah National Park, Allegheny NF. We soon will be visiting Grand Canyon North Rim, Jacob Lake NF, Black Canyon of the Gunnison South Rim, Shenandoah NP. As you can see our NP pass has more then paid for it’s self.
    Last edited by Denni2; 08-08-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Haven't reached the age yet. Just hope it doesn't get messed up before I can get one.
      “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
        Haven't reached the age yet. Just hope it doesn't get messed up before I can get one.
        Whippersnapper!

Comment

Originally posted by John Joseph View Post

Whippersnapper!
          Waaaa, Mo-om! Grandpa's calling me names again!!!

“One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Working...
          X