Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can talk to an outdoor or camping expert? What questions would you like to ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can talk to an outdoor or camping expert? What questions would you like to ask

If you can talk to an outdoor or camping expert? What questions would you like to ask?

I am doing this survey to check in with what's new and updated in the camping world. Any topic like tips, guide, how I wish to know...
    Those kind of stuff. I'd be happy to address any questions after.

Re: If you can talk to an outdoor or camping expert? What questions would you like to

I usually go camping with my friends but if I had the opportunity I would probably ask about the most beautiful places to visit!!

Comment

Re: If you can talk to an outdoor or camping expert? What questions would you like to

I am thinking of buying a new caravan for camping, here is one of the options - https://www.horizonteardrops.com/ .I like that it is quite multifunctional and has light weight, as well as a panoramic window and 2 bike mounts, as for me it's not a bad option. Someone has experience using such a caravan or can you suggest an alternative?

Comment

Working...
      X