whose ready to order? LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whose ready to order? LOL

Was on the web and a link to this popped up, had to check it out.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001..._4001242180632

So...you can order your campers from Aliexpress now and have them shipped direct from China! But Hey! They offer a $2 off coupon....and free returns within 15 days if not satisfied! (good grief....LOL). Scroll down and have a look at the one with the shiny metal sides....gotta have that one!

Interesting to say the least......
    Where we've camped so far (as an adult...many more when I was a kid :-)

Re: whose ready to order? LOL

They can't be any more cr@ppily built than the ones on the RV lots...

I like this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001...8%2315607%2337
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

I agree with you there, and they are attractive. But I found it humorous how the website was offering the "$2 off coupon" and "free return shipping". Biggest issue would be trying to get warranty service. (Plus the finish on the metal trailer....you would think they could have found more flattering light.....).

Did a little more reading and the quality is on par with here in many ways....some are great, some very bad. Mainly depends upon who makes it and if being made for another company what level of quality they specify. Still...there's something unsettling about mail ordering something so large and expensive as a camper!
      Where we've camped so far (as an adult...many more when I was a kid :-)

Comment

To be fair, the $2 off coupon looks to be a standard AliExpress coupon for new users, not specific to the campers.

However, if you buy two or more campers, you get 3% off.

Did you get a look at Larry at the bottom? I think perhaps there is something different about him?

My UPS guy has delivered some big packages,, but this might just take the cake.
        “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Working...
        X