• Show
Clear All

• I don't know...

Click image for larger version

Name:	15542270_1649234071848186_765226659551884932_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	72953
    2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Re: I don't know...

I'll bet he gets loud after hours and keeps his campsite lit up all night long.

Comment

I'm pretty sure MacGuyver is the one who does that,,,,
      2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Loud? No. Lit? Definitely. Like a constant full moon kinda lit. When you have 10 or 15 drunks crammed into a site, it's nice to be able to see where you're stumbling when nature tells you to GET UP AND GO! NOW!

Comment

... Had a dog that liked Brandy Alexanders once...
          Many dogs like beer... It was obvious after a while that dogs can get hangovers too...
          No beer was safe around the last cat... Rasp... Rasp .. look down and there he was with his tongue in the can... Didn't like the bubbles if you put it in a saucer though.
          Never had a pet that liked tobacco but some have appreciated other herbs...
          Never had a pet that would turn the lights on; knock the phone onto the floor when it rings, yes; but lights, no...

Have a Merry! Merry!!
          Last edited by Happy Joe; 12-22-2016, 06:41 AM.
          2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
          For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
          Ground tents work best for me, so far.
          Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

What we need are some battery powered, LED, mini Klieg lights. That way no matter what your condition you could find your way back to your campsite.

Comment

I put my light fixture about 15 feet in the air. Puts out a nice soft glow around the site and can be seen from pretty far away without being glaring bright. Helps guide people coming in after dark.

Comment

Getting away from glare is why I put away the lanterns and went to LED mood lighting...
                I put both of mine on the front of the tent so all I have to do is aim between the dots...
                I suppose if a person wanted to be really obnoxious they could run carbon arc lights;
                http://www.instructables.com/id/Carbon-Arc-Lights/
                They were some of the first electric lights so I know the can be run off of batteries (although; they draw horrendous amounts of juice so the batteries would have to be substantial for a long runtime...

Enjoy!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Happy Joe; 12-23-2016, 06:43 AM.
                2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
                For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
                Ground tents work best for me, so far.
                Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Working...
                X