Camping light review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping light review

Okay, I confess; I got this flashlight because it's great look, I mean come on! Doesn't this look like one of those vintage camera in the old movies? :didas:I can really feel the weight when I'm holding it in my hand, the cover around the light head is leather, you can feel the quality in your fingertips. The brightness provide by this light is much brighter than i thought, it has like 4 lighting mode but I can only see the difference between 3 settings, there's also a little cap on the side that once open, will reveal a use port that allows me to charge my phone when i'm on a outing.Click image for larger version

Name:	61igpnAky2L._SL1000__副本 (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	72926
    I think this flashlight is suitable for those who goes camping in an RV or vacations that does not involve lots of water actives, because this is made with leather cover, so it's more 'sensitive'.
    Sometimes I take this flashlight with me to take my dog for a walk in the night, it gives enough light to show me the road in front of me so that I will not accidentally step on some 'surprise'.
    There is also a strobe light mode, but I don't really use it because it's way too bright, but I think it will make a good 'SOS' I need help kind of signal light. There's a price reduction on the site, the price I got at that time was around $80-$90, it's funny how every times when I buy something and then the next day that item will have a discount.:aww:
    For those of you who wants to get a look at the product, here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Limited-Birth...2adcbcadfb266d

Re: Camping light review

IF I dinna already have a lamp for board games I'd give this a whirl. Thanks for the head's up.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Working...
    X