How did you spend Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you spend Christmas

I had a good family camping trip with my parents and pet,My mom cooked us a delicious turkey,We enjoy singing and dancing, my dog also very happy.Such a time is really too good

Re: How did you spend Christmas

spent 10 days at McKinney falls state park just 5 or so miles outside of Austin, tx... we're no longer using the Kodiak canvas tent. instead
    we use the screen tent over the picnic table to give a little protection from the rain for cooking and we sleep in the van.
    there are two benches for sleeping on and we can set up a fan or small electric heater for cool nights or warm ones when needed.

cooked Italian sausage and peppers/onions for Christmas eve dinner as was part of my holiday tradition growing up, and a ham cooked in
    the dutch oven over coals with sweet potatoes for Christmas dinner...It was 74* and overcast that day but turned much cooler overnight
    then rainy...a very quiet holiday...

Comment

I like the sound of that TNmind!
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

The day after Christmas - dispersed camping on the Suwanee River, Florida.
        Attached Files

Comment

I spent it dead in a gutter! Moss grew on my books and they swelled up big as telephone directories :-(
          2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Spent the morning on the phone with my daughters & grandsons. The rest of the day was spent watching old movies. I miss my kids l, esp. On Holidays. I will get to see em this Spring tho. Meeting okdest daughter & my 2 grandsons in Kansas to camp with em. Gonna give my grandsons their first tent and buy em sleeping bags!

Comment

Working...
            X