Just joined the forum... Here's a quick video of my last camping trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined the forum... Here's a quick video of my last camping trip

Hello everyone. I just joined the forum.
    If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this video should tell you everything you need to know about me with regards to camping and my family.
    Enjoy!

Re: Just joined the forum... Here's a quick video of my last camping trip

Great video of a great way to get it all out into the woods!
    Welcome!

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwww.......FANTASTIC editing!

Welcome and puhleese come organise my 4' x 6" x 10' (yess I know the dimensions are listed in the wrong order) storage cage that stores my camping gear. And holiday decor. Your garage looks like none I've ever seen before:cool:.

What kind of tent are you and your ladies sleeping in?
      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Our tent is a coleman montana 8 tent. We like it.
        http://amzn.com/B001TSCF96

Comment

Nice! Very cool setup - I LOVE the trailer storage system - great for small spaces.
          “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Nicely done, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Have no patience for videos
              Welcome to the forum

Comment

How about a late night camping photo instead?

Comment

Nice video and great photo panofish. Welcome to the Forum!
                  2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
                  Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
                  Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
                  Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Cheers Panofish! And thanks for the video and snapshot. I agree with the ceiling-storage method, we keep our Thule Transporter Combi up off a block and tackle for that very reason. Enjoy and welcome to the forum!
                    “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
                    ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

I'm not in the "All The Gear You Can Carry" camp, but I did notice a distinct lack of a guitar! Or harmonica.
                      2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Originally posted by panofish View Post
                        Our tent is a coleman montana 8 tent. We like it.
                        http://amzn.com/B001TSCF96
                        Looks good!
                        I showed your vid to one of the kiddos I camp with and pointed out that everyone was doing something productive during setup. Hopefully the hint was taken.
                        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
                        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Woo ,cool camping experience !
                          Take a walk with mother nature, you will be fine then. :go:

Comment

nice, i enjoyed your video, here's a few of mine from last year, the last of my tent camping, since i'm now a van camper.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...IK0u5yZoqWFFwr

Comment

Working...
                            X