Saying hi to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying hi to everyone

Just joined and am anxious to meeting all you great campers out there. I'm retired so I have time to get out and camp whenever. I love all outdoors from backpacking to hunting. I'm here in southern California so I fish alot and backpack. I really enjoy car camping too for the change of pace and relaxing in the wilderness. So hopefully we meet up some time over a nice camp fire.

Re: Saying hi to everyone

Welcome! You've got some nice places down south for camping. As you're retired, perhaps you'll expand your camping grounds and branch up into some Northern California areas.
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Welcome to the site. Please enjoy yourself.
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Hello and welcome, Pappy!

Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures:cool:.
        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

People's Republic of Kalifornia - y'all do have some nice scenery out there!
          2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Thanks everyone. Toedtoes, I venture up to the Kern river a couple times a year. Can't beat a nice campsite right next to the river and catch some trout for dinner.

Comment

Hello and Welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X