Camping Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping Trailer

Hey everyone. I havent been around in a while but my brother sent this link to me and I thought of you all and wanted to share.
    https://youtu.be/N4qdhFC7APw

Hope the freaking link works.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: Camping Trailer

Hey kiddo been hoping that you've been camping so much you hadn't time for us.
    Nice looking rig he built:cool:.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
      Hey kiddo been hoping that you've been camping so much you hadn't time for us.
      Nice looking rig he built:cool:.
      Well freaking said NYCgrrl. +1 ....oh, the link works fine.
      2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
      Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
      Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
      Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

My better half bought me a used 5x8 trailer for my birthday that I modded for use as a gear trailer for our camping trips. I ripped the paper-thin luan walls out and replaced them with 1/2" cdx. The shelves are made from 1x2 furring and 3/4" sanded plywood. The floor was in good shape so I left it alone. I plan on adding a solar panel or 2 on the roof and some batteries and a fresh water holding tank in the future. Also I'm planning on mounting a couple of propane tanks in the front.

-S
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X