The Scrubba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scrubba

Anyone have some first hand experience, this thing looks perfect for extended camping or just to have for short trips if things get messy.

http://thescrubba.com

Re: The Scrubba

Actually - thank you for finding this. Been having a discussion lately with other family members as to washing clothes in the boonies. I despise finding a laundromat and all the money involved. Sister and family go on long camping trips, some overseas mountain treks and she might find this just the ticket.

Comment

Interesting doodad for out of the way places in particular. I wash most of my clothing by hand at home(everyone else in the house thinks I'm crazy:D) but it's allllll about the laundromat when I go camping, LOL.
      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

As much as I like gadgets, that looks too gimmicky to me. I can't see where the little nodules inside their bag would do much better than just using a much cheaper dry bag. I could very well be wrong, but that just the impression I get. For car campers, the toilet plunger and 5 gallon bucket works pretty well - also cheaper than the Scrubba.

Comment

We just got one in to play with. The reviews and youtube videos look promissing so I will update once we get some hands on.

Comment

Awaiting a review. Looks interesting from the standpoint of motorcycle camping, and this would take up minimal vehicle space. I just got the laundry plunger gadget via Amazon to use with a bucket, but that is too bulky for many camping trips.
            Sometimes on trail rides our riding clothes get muddy, be nice to get a quick wash!
            Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

I dunno. A solution in search of a problem?
              2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

If you look at travel websites, the most common way to wash clothes on the go is a ziplock baggie. I don't know if this gadget would really work any better.
                “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

I have a terrible time with ziplock bags - they break too easily. So this new gismo might be the ticket for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X