Biolite KettleCharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biolite KettleCharge

Now it is WV's turn for the bitter cold and snow. This was the push for me tonight to order the Biolite KettleCharge that I have been watching for a few months.
    http://biolitestove.com/products/biolite-kettlecharge

I was idly checking on President's Day gear sales - not really anticipating buying, but was checking around on tents, sleeping bags, stoves etc. I accidentally added a space after Biolite between the words kettle and charge on a Google search tonight and another vendor popped up with the lowest price I have seen. Urban Outfitters has it for $99 and free shipping.

Now, I will have a way to recharge USB battery packs, charge cell phones, and to power USB lights when I have no power in the house - which is a pretty common occurrence when it gets this cold. And, it will be pretty handy when camping, too.

I intend on getting the Biolite stove bundle, too. In addition to our usual fallen branches on the property, there are three downed trees to add to the firewood pile. I would rather grill on the Biolite with sticks than to fire up the propane big grill or the propane campstove.

It won't help me tonight if the power goes out, but I won't have to worry about a power source next time.
    - Laura
    Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Working...
X