Kelty Fleece sleeping bag liners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelty Fleece sleeping bag liners?

I was at the local salvage shop yesterday and they had a bunch of the Kelty fleece zip-up bag liners in stock for $3 each. I was wondering if any of you have any experience with these and if you think they are worth the buy.

It doesn't ever get very cold here, but I think they would be worth the grab at that price.

Edit:

Regular $30 on Amazon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Ridgeway...3D251675307191

Re: Kelty Fleece sleeping bag liners?

for $3 cant go wrong,
    even if doesnt get very cold,
    even in warmer weather can use it alone or with a thin shell

Comment

I have several fleece bags/liners (different brand than Kelty). I usually use them in the summer when my regular sleeping bag would be too warm, but still want something to cover up with at night. I took them on a recent camp out planning on using them as a liner to give my regular sleeping bag an insulating boost, but didn't need them due to the warmer temps. $3 is a great price to have another option.
      2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
      Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
      Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
      Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Awesome buy. Get two! They can be used as single rectangular bags or zipped together for a double-wide. They also zip to any of the Kelty rectangular sleeping bags for a fleece on the bottom, sleeping bag on top arrangement. They are basically just a big fleece blanket when completely unzipped.

Super easy to wash and dry. Just throw it in the laundry.

The whole series of Kelty rectangular bags and liners is terrific quality at reasonable prices. Wouldn't want to carry it backpacking, but hard to beat for car camping (or just for around the house).

Comment

Working...
        X