Camping in Luxary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping in Luxary

Sorry, the title is misspelled, unfortunately, I do not know how to change or delete this thread.

Normally I loathe watching TV because of all of the commercials, but I was stuck on a 4 hour southwest flight with no books to read and they have TV for free, I resorted to watching the Discovery channel. They have this show about Best luxury Hotels in the world.

Well, there is this hotel in Greenough, Montana that replicates camping but in a very relaxed way. You still a tent like cabin, you have your campfire, there is fishing, horseback riding, 4 wheeling through the countryside, but all of these are kept neat and kept together by butlers.

Oh wanna fly fish... how bout fly fishing while a butler brings you drinks. Want to make smores.. not to worry there are butlers to make the perfect smores while you sit and relax by a warm fire.

I wanted to share this camping in fashion with the rest of the world. Once day when I am super rich I will go there! lol Here is the website if anyone wants to check it out!

www.pawsup.com
    Last edited by Gearspoke; 11-03-2014, 12:42 PM.
    Visit www.gearspoke.com for all of your rental needs!

Re: Camping in Luxary

You'll probably get more responses if you fix your title. In the text it's ok to misspell but not the tilte.
    Last edited by michelliot; 11-03-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Last edited by michelliot; 11-03-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

has been a trend you see alot
        think they call it glamping now,
        glamorous camping

Comment

Yep, this is called glamping. There are various levels to it (your link is at the high end). The lower end of glamping offer tents with electrical hookups, bunk beds and/or futons, etc.

To my mind, I think the lower end glamping offers a less expensive option to an RV for the occasional (just a couple trips a year) tent camper wanting more comfort.
          “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Thank you... good catch, Mondays... not best!
            Visit www.gearspoke.com for all of your rental needs!

Comment

They had me at these words:"....most importantly, a camping butler at your beck and call." He can make the morning's hot beverages and disappear for the rest of the day:D.
              2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
              Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
                They had me at these words:"....most importantly, a camping butler at your beck and call." He can make the morning's hot beverages and disappear for the rest of the day:D.
                Total nights sleeping outdoors in 2013: 28

Comment

I dont need somebody to cook my S'mores. All I ask is for someone to rub my feet for a few hours. :-)

Comment

Re: Camping in Luxury

will that butler go on my 10 mile hike and take some pictures for me?
                    but then who will get me my drinks while he's gone?

Comment

Originally posted by terasec View Post
                      will that butler go on my 10 mile hike and take some pictures for me?
                      but then who will get me my drinks while he's gone?
                      Who said you can only have one butler?

Comment

Should you only be allotted one butler just have em make drinks before s/he goes on the 10 mile hike in your place. The butler can take selfies and you can get tipsy.
                        See? Problem solved!
                        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
                        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Who said you can only have one butler?
                          Beware Bear Butlers, selfies may not be a good idea on that hike...

“People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
                          ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
                          X