new to the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the forums

I've been hiking/camping for a long time. Now, with a bad back & a CPAP machine, I'm working on getting set up for car camping so I can take the grandkids camping. I've been doing a lot of day hiking and then returning home. I'll be doing a lot of reading, and asking a few questions.

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Re: new to the forums

How's it going! I actually am new to these forums too. I have been hiking and camping for some time now and love it. I don't get out as much as I'd like to but in the future plan to get out more. Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself too.

Comment

Originally posted by laschke View Post
      How's it going! I actually am new to these forums too. I have been hiking and camping for some time now and love it. I don't get out as much as I'd like to but in the future plan to get out more. Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself too.
      Hahaha, not many of us get out as much as we want. Some of us are currently having a nightmare of a time getting outdoors. I usually just write it into my calendar and its a done deal.....lately that hasn't worked :( but I WAS able to get out a couple weeks ago. Maybe for the last time this year....but hopefully not. Gotta keep trying right.
      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

Welcome !!! I don't get out much either. We finally have some real summer weather, hot and humid. ! Anyone who takes the grandkids out is BRAVE !!

Comment

Working...
        X