Good project and completely in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good project and completely in

Good project and completely in keeping apposition Gizzard if those two 'me I imagine that that there's a way given the rate over but image recognition heritage recognition technology is a improving that there is an algorithm that you ultimately be able to figure out you know what figure that out skillet or there will be you know I mean to ensure that they have the resources to create such a thing if that turns out to be something that gets them really good interaction and 0 I I’m going this week I’m so excited I'm going to 3 inside printing show in New York and I'll you know the one thing about printing is I think it's misnamed because it's really a muddle maker machine a and it's really all about the software but one of the things that I am sorry but seeing is the foodie me rebel were printer and you know you can print anything if you put flour and water into any printer it'll make spaghetti you know.

Re: Good project and completely in

I couldn't have said it better myself.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

Between this post and the Chinese bag post, I am sure we are adrift with no mods.
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Certainly words to live by but:

Have you ever heard of the word "PUNCTUATION" before?

Comment

Working...
        X