Greetings Earthlings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Earthlings!

Just signed up and wanted to say hey. I've been camping now for about 40 years and I just picked up a new R-pod so I've decided to utilize this modern technology to maybe learn some new things, and maybe share a bit too. I've always camped in Northern California and a bit up in Oregon so that's pretty much my limit on places to camp, but I've done just about every type of camping there is. Backed packed in Desolation Valley, tent camped all over. Had a small 1976 Aristocrat LoLiner for a while, a class C motor home, tent trailer, and now the R-pod. Haven't taken it out yet, but I'm getting her ready to roll. Well that's about it for now so I think I'll just browse a bit. Happy Trails.......Bill

Re: Greetings Earthlings!

The R pod looks nice - looks a little like the teardrop camper which interests me. Pipe dreams I am sure. Have you taken it out yet? And how much time does it take to set up in spot?

Comment

R-POD made it to my short list of new fashioned teardrops.
      I ultimately opted for another version yet there is no denying that the teardrop shape still has much appeal.
      Looking forward to hearing more from ya!
      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

I have no idea what an R-POD is.
        “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
        – E. B. White

Comment

Never mind...I got it.
          “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
          – E. B. White

Comment

Rimshot, welcome. It sounds like you have done some very high-tone camping

Comment

Working...
            X