Whbat are you doing for the 4th??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whbat are you doing for the 4th??

What are you doing for the 4th of July. I am heading to the mountains for the 4 day weekend. Going to do some camping with the family. I think me and the oldest are gonna head up tomorrow after work. We have a family cookout (hosted by others) to attend on Thursday and the fireworks, then it will be back up to the mountains that night for the remainder of the weekend.
    So what about you? What are you doing?
    Nights camped in 2019: 24
    Nights camped in 2018: 24

Re: Whbat are you doing for the 4th??

Sounds good! We're stayin home! Gettin ready for a camp trip at the end of July to Glacier National Park, Kintla Lake to be exact. Have fun stay safe!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I am not camping, that is for sure. Campsites have turned into madhouses here this summer -especially on the weekends. It is like drunks on New Year's Eve. Insanity, mayhem, chaos. Last week I was camping and realised that it was a lot more quiet and relaxing at home.

I will so some fishing locally AND am repacking to make the switch back from car camping to rustic wilderness camping - at least for the summer. I have to go to places where I can avoid the crowds and the nuts.

Comment

Heading to a small state park in Ohio. Fishing for saugeye.
        - Laura
        Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Working...
        X