Looking For Information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Information?

Southwest Back Country established to be an informative source for those who enjoy camping, hiking,exploration and appreciate the beauty and history of the west. This site is established to documents our travels through out Utah and Arizona and the western states. It is my intent that this site will act as a place of information, depicting images, maps and information about this country’s National Parks & Monuments, National Forests & Wilderness Areas, Ghost Towns & Anasazi Ruins as well as the State Parks and other protected landmarks. Please return often as it is my intent to update this on a regular basis

http://southwestbackcountry.wordpress.com/

Originally posted by kettlerbillteresa View Post
    Southwest Back Country established to be an informative source for those who enjoy camping, hiking,exploration and appreciate the beauty and history of the west. This site is established to documents our travels through out Utah and Arizona and the western states. It is my intent that this site will act as a place of information, depicting images, maps and information about this country’s National Parks & Monuments, National Forests & Wilderness Areas, Ghost Towns & Anasazi Ruins as well as the State Parks and other protected landmarks. Please return often as it is my intent to update this on a regular basis

http://southwestbackcountry.wordpress.com/
    Thanks for the link, please participate in our discussion groups. I will keep links to other sites as long as the owner participates in our forum.

Please return the favor in linking.
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

Looking for info

Howdy whatever,
      I followed the link...couldn't comment, couldn't post, what the .... Besides they ain't even in the Southwest! That's Great Basin country, isn't that northern Washington? They claim it's southwestern country, haha! The snorin' desert even says we is too far north, that be the Mojave! Its the Mojave that's between 'em all! Slap me if I is wrong!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X