What does your name mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your name mean?

We've done this on the fishing forums I moderate and its always been fun. What does your screen name mean. For me its
    adk-abreviation for Adirondack

Roy is my alter ego :cool:

Re: What does your name mean?

I'm Cajun, pretty simple.

Comment

Mine is the type of ATV I have. I used to use my real name on forums, but I didn't want prospective employers to be able to see my posts.
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

simple..... my name is Rose. :-)

Comment

"Life in the Tee-Pee", a tribute to the local Indian tribes, and the many woodland and river campsites we have both no doubt enjoyed in the Pine Barrens forest of New Jersey, where I was raised...
          “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
          ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Mine is Simple. Some of what I do for a hobby requires logging the information. Plus the fact I am an old Fart. Thus OldLOg

Comment

Before I moved to Reno Nevada, I spent eons in Las Vegas! Born in Boulder City NV, my Grandpa was a high scaler on the Boulder Dam project. Grew up in Vegas; elementary through college there hence the name Vegasdesertfox. 2010 moved to Reno hence the name Renodesertfox! the desert fox is an illusive animal, rarely seen but always around! Now I'm, in North Ogden Utah reckon I should change it but RDF has a nice ring to it! A very good friend of mine suggested I should change my handle to Ramblin Fox, cuz I'm working my way eastward! Ha! I still like RDF! I loved the time in Reno! My kind of town!
              Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
              Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

You're all making me think I should have been at least a little bit creative....lol

My husband calls me Ramblin' Rose as I head out each summer for my solo camping adventures.

Comment

Actad - grandkids first initials = Amalie, Chloe. Tori, Annie, David
                  - Laura
                  Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

My two favorite things to do at the time that I needed to invent a screen name--- Hiking and hunting.

Comment

My name means Mike.

I chose it because it rhymes with 'bike" and several other very cool words.

Comment

Born and raised in NYC and I'm not male. Easy for me to remember in case I'm having an Alzheimer's moment which I try to keep just to my kiddos when they ask for money.
                        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
                        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Meaning of SpitzoMT:

Spitzo - nickname since I was 13 years old
                          MT - the state I live in

Sent via iPad2
                          2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

I'm from Texas and live in West Texas. Texas is a whole other country but West Texas is a country of it's own.
                            "It's better to have that and not need it than it is to need it and not have it" - Captain Woodrow F. Call

Nights spent out in 2014: 1

Comment

My name is Joyce, and I try to be Joyous.....56 is the year of my birth and my age (this year). I'm not afraid to give my age; what difference does it make? I've earned each and every year!

May you all have a joyous camping season 2013!

Comment

Working...
                              X